Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Sketchers #68



Here's my take on this weeks Friday Sketcher's Challenge. I used my copics to colour in this cute Doraline Riding a Broom stamp from Motivet. I used some Halloween Recollections patterened paper and spider web stamp that I picked up at Michaels. I added some Stickles, Making Memories sparkle glaze paint, dewdrops and punched a bat out from a Martha Stewart stamp. For my Happy Halloween sentiment, I used a SU punch and added some glimmer mist.

4 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

You're colouring is amazing!! I'm going to have to get you to give me some lessons!!

Darthy said...

She can give us both lessons on the 26th. Hey Steph this is as cute as ever. I've been checking all week for new content. I love it baby!

1CardCreator said...

This is so cute! ~Diane DCRU DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Tooooo cute!!! I love the Motivet stamps too, and this is adorable! Great colors and coloring. hugs!