Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and Friday Sketchers




Here's my take on Challenge #2 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to use buttons on your project. I received my stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie yesterday, her entire release (thank you so much Kimmie) and inked up and coloured Lillith right away. Isn't she sassy!! I love the little frog. This stamp set comes with a co-ordinating little froggy which I coloured and placed inside the card under the sentiment. I used Friday Sketchers Sketch #74 for my design. My card is 6 x 6 and the products used are: Neenah ultra smooth white cs and SU cs, copic markers, CTMH pp, cs and buttons, DMC thread, white uniball pen, Oval Nestabilities, machine stitching and May Arts ribbon.

2 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Fantastic job, Stephanie!! Lillith looks great in those colours and on that layout! Awesome colouring and love all those buttons! Glad you are enjoying your new stamps!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable, very cute card...have a awesome evening!

enjoy *~*