Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holidays in Hand





I signed up for a free class called Holidays in Hand with Jessica Sprague and here are some photo's of my December prompt display. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

In the class, we download and create a daily prompt display which will help us create our daily December album. The prompts are awesome! You simply print out the December promps (31 pages) and make a little display which you can then add your journalling, has daily photo suggestions for your album, daily tasks for creating holiday crafts and steps for getting ready for the holidays (make and do). The main focus for the project is to create a December album showcasing your holiday memories for this year.
I created the prompt display flip style stand from recycled cardboard and covered it with SU cardstock. Used my nestabilities and free digital paper that was included with the class. I pulled out some quickutz and Sizzix dies to decorate and also added some scrap ribbon. I love how the stand turned out and will definitely be using it again for next year.

Now, just to get started on my 8 x 8 album pages which I will post soon.

No comments: