Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 12 - January





(Click on image for larger view)




The Sketch:






Here's my layout for January's Project 12 at Scrapbook and Card's Today. I'm really happy with how my double pager turned out and am looking forward to getting started on February's sketch. Products used: SU, ribbon and kraft cs, Bazzill cs, Bo Bunny and SEI dp, CTMH felt, DMC floss, EK Sucess punch, SU punch, Silhouette digital die cutter, White Snow Puff, DB glitter and brads, Versa Color and Colorbox chalk inks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph...This is just absolutely AMAZING!! I love the colours and all the little details...REALLY beautiful! Xx

Jenn Joncas said...

Great layout Steph!! I love all of the little things you added!!

Davinie Fiero said...

Beautiful! Love the tone on tone color palette you chose.
Thank you so much for playing along!