Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Beeez Kneez!



I need to make 2 Thank You cards today and since my Beeez Kneez kit was still on my work area I decided to play some more with it! All contents used on my cards are from the kit plus Distress ink, DMC floss and a Cuttlebug die for the sentiment.

I entered these cards into today's challenge at Couture Cardstock to make something for someone else.

I also used Papertake's Weekly Challenge (Sketch #37) as inspiration for my cards. Here's a look at the sketch:

8 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I like the die you used! Very nice, natural looking cards,Steph!

Renate said...

Wow stunning cards. Looks a bit country to me and I love that. Great job you have done with the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hugs Renate (GDT - Papertake Weekly Challenge)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Amy said...

OMG! I love how you cut out those birdhouses!! So adorable!! Thanks again for using the kit on your blog!!

Debs said...

Two gorgeous cards - great colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

wow, I love them ;)

Lisa H. said...

so fabulous!

Kelly Mahany said...

These are so cute!!