Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet



Here's another card from my "With A Cherry on Top" kit. I absolutely love this kit and still have a ton of product left to create! I coloured in the exclusive digi cherries from Whimsy Haven with my Copics and then applied a coat of Glossy accents to the cherries. It's hard to tell in this pic but they have a beautiful glossy/glass finish on them. Everything used is from the kit except some SU ribbon, Vanilla cardstock and machine stitching. Products used: Sassafrass dp, Bazzill cs, Kaiser Bling, machine stitching, Fiskars punch, Nestabilities, Mary Englebriet diecut and exclusive Stickerz sentiment from E.A.D. Designs.


Inspiration for my card came from Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 108 and 2 Sketches 4 U Sketch #50. Here's a look at the sketch:

13 comments:

Leann said...

This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Great cheeries! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

cnelson said...

Fantabulous! I LOVE the colors and those darling cherries!!

Amy said...

Wow...you are full of creativity with this kit!! Thanks so much for showing it so much!!! and for your support!!

Laurel said...

Oh I LOVE this card, yum!

Lindsay Spencer said...

So cute!! I love the dimension.

Laura Davis said...

What a "sweet" card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Christi said...

ooooh, Stephanie, this is GORGEOUS!!! smiles....

Angie Blom said...

Stunning card Stephanie !!

Jenny said...

Too cute Step! Love it!! :D Those cherries are yummy!!

Justine said...

Wonderful, Whimsical and so much fun

Cheryl said...

I love this card! Great job using the sketch. I love these papers.

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Love the colors! Thank you so much for playing along w/us this week @2S4Y! :)