Monday, May 10, 2010

Flowers From Leah



Here's another card using a Whimsie Doodles digi design "Flowers From Leah". Isn't she sweet?!!! I did a bit of colouring with my Copics but also some paper piecing for Leah's bow, dress and shoes. My card was prepared for Whimsie Doodles 1st Birthday Blog Hop Card Challenge and this week's Wee Memories challenge (stitching). Products used: Making Memories dp, ribbon and button flowers, MS punch, Cosmo Cricket dp, Neenah, Recollections and Bazzill cs, Copic Markers and machine stitching.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously?! Did you use your sewing machine on that tiny flower!!? How stinkin cute is this!!

Carrie said...

So adorable!! Love the stitching!!

Jeanette said...

Stephanie, your cards always have such great detail, love the paper piecing on the dress!

Unknown said...

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!!! Stephanie, oh my gosh, you did stitch that flower too?!!! and your paper piecing is fabulous...you knocked this one out of the park!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

She is soooo sweet.... lovely card!!

Unknown said...

P.S. I forgot to mention that I left you something on my blog post today! *smile*

AJ said...

just so cute!! love it! :)

Melyssa said...

Wow Stephanie
Your card is absolutely adorable! I love Leah's paper pieced dress.

Jenny said...

Wonderful Stitching LOVE IT! Beautiful card :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks for playing !!!! I posted a new challenge today... hope you get to come play again!! :) :) :) :) :) Have a great day!