Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday {Ippity} Hop!

Today I have three cards to share with you for today's {Ippity} Hop!



My first card uses Ippity's Fall For You set! I have to admit this is so far my favourite and most used set out of the new spring release. Products used: Bazzill and Neenah cs, October Afternoon dp (from the new Ippity Spring/10 paper pack), FabricLand lace, Distress Rock Candy Stickles, Ribbon, Ippity Burnt Umber and Raw Sienna inks, machine stitching, Nestabilities, Distress inks and a MS punch.




My next card is a CAS card that I prepared for last week's SCS Ippity release party challenge to use turquoise, lilac and green. Products used: Ippity's Fall For You and The Simple Things sets, SU cs, u/k fabric, My Mind's Eye dp and Memento and Distress inks.




My last card again uses Ippity's Fall For You set. Inspiration for my card came from one of the current sketches at Caardvarks. Products used: SU cs, Webster Pages and Basic Grey dp, Memento and Distress inks, FabricLand lace, Maya Road velvet flower, Heidi Swapp bling, twine and machine stitching.


Here's a look at the Caardvarks sketch:

The next stop on today's hop is Poppit!. For a list of today's Ippity Hop participants, please visit the Ippity blog!

Ippity


You can purchase your {Ippity} stamps from me here!

27 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

They are all gorgeous Steph!! My absolute favourite is the first one, I love the colour combo!! Your flowers on all of the cards are awesome!!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful projects.. every one.. love the CAS CARD.. gorgeous!

jo said...

These are all beautiful Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely cards!!!

lisa a.

Heather said...

WOW! Such beautiful cards! So different and unique! LOVE the colors fo the first, the flower of the 2nd and the elegance of the 3rd! So fun!

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are all lovely...great use of the lace!

Poppit said...

Your love birds card is so pretty!

Elisabeth said...

I just love visiting here, just love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW, Stephanie! THESE are beautiful! LOOOOOOOOOOVE that first one--the colors and the stamps--perfect combo! Love that glitter too!

The other two cards are super as well! Your flower is fab! And the colors on the third one just make me think of LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)

farmhouse-story said...

these are all just adorable cards, stephanie:)

Chris said...

fabulous cards! i love the blue flower!

NoraAnne said...

Stephanie, these are all very different and VERY beautiful! I love your turquoise flower on the second one!!!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie! I especially like the first card and how you did the daisy!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow these are all gorgeous I cannot even pick a favorite!!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Oh these are breath-taking! I love the yellow/brown combination. Nicely done!

Michele Kovack said...

All 3 are beautiful! My favorite is the last one though because I have a soft spot for anything vintage inspired!

Valerie G said...

Your cards are so beautiful! Thank you for all the sweet comments! Glad you follow our hop!

Amy said...

These are so cute I think my eyeballs are going to fall out!

Banu said...

WOW Stunning cards. Loved them.

JenMarie said...

Oh WOW, these are STUNNING!

Joan said...

I love all three of your cards - all so pretty! I especially love the softness of the last card... great job!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I love the first card, Stephanie! The diecut/embossed butterfly is amazing! How did you do it?

Angie Blom said...

Stunning Stephanie.. I just love all these creations. you have been busy!! I so love that big butterfly.. inquiring minds want to know!!

Jennipher said...

everything is so beautiful. i recall seeing the top card in the scs gallery when i was browseing the other day. loved it!

Tiffany said...

What a very pretty card! Just love the colors!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Gorgeous! I love your style! :)

Linda said...

They are all gorgeous Steph!! My absolute favourite is the scoend I love cool looking butterfly and nice layout too!