Thursday, July 15, 2010

Style


It was my turn at Scraptivity this month to prepare the July Web Sketch and here's my layout that goes with it. The picture is of my oldest daughter Kayla and was taken this past April. Products used: Graphic 45 dp, Bazzill cs, Distress inks and I used my Silhouette to cut the title and dress form. These Graphic 45 papers are so gorgeous I really wanted to keep my layout CAS.

Here's a look at my sketch:


Don't forget to check out the Sizzling Summer Sale going on at Scraptivity.  Each week a previous kit is showcased for an amazing price! Quantities are limited so pick up your kits right away!

2 comments:

Angie Blom said...

WOW I love this Stephanie.. the papers the layout and that dress form.. oh I want that!!stunning creation.. LOVE IT!!

Jenn Joncas said...

Great sketch Steph!! I'll have to add it to my file of layouts to do (: The paper is fabulous!!!