Monday, November 1, 2010

E.A.D. Designs Monday Blog Hop!

It's Monday again, and, can you believe it's already the 1st of November!!!! Eeek!!!! Time to start planning for Christmas and the awful cold snow that will be coming our way!

Since it's the beginning of the month, E.A.D. Designs has a new Blog Hop theme for you today - Christmas and Holiday Gift ideas! You should have arrived at my blog from our new Guest DT Yvonne (WELCOME YVONNE!!!!), if not, please begin the hop at the E.A.D. Designs Blog.



For my project today, I created a set of Christmas Tags with the Christmas Tags Stickerz set. I apologize for the terrible photo, that's what happens when you work late at night LOL! I'll try and get a better shot of my tags later! These tags were so quick and easy to put together! They even come with Stickerz for the back of your tag (To: and From:) Extra products used: SU cs, Fiskars punch, Hemp Twine and my new twine from The Twinery.

It's also time for new E.A.D. Designs Monthly Steal!!! Check out this month's package of rub-ons!!!!! Remember, E.A.D. Designs vinyl rub-ons are the BEST rub-ons the market and they are HUGE!!!!!


Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Joanna! Have a great day!


Photobucket

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODINESS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those tags Stephanie... absolutely GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

TAGS....I LOVE them!

Ujjwal said...

Such nice little pretty tags!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I think all my gifts will have these cute tags on them this year:)

Anita Kejriwal said...

lovely tags!!! I,m Tempted To make some !!!

Joanna said...

These are super cute! I zoomed in to see how adorable these are..I'm gonna have to get some of these for sure! :)

Emily said...

Adorable tags :) Those gifts are going to look so cute!!

Kirsty said...

Very cute! I wonder if you can get away with giving the tags as the gift themselves?

forpahl5 said...

Love the tags! I have to start to make mine!

Court said...

Fantastic! I bought these tag stickers to do just this! Love it!

Jenn said...

Hooray for the adorable owl tags! :D

StampinCathy said...

Love the tags Stephanie! The are fabulous and so inspiring.

Amy said...

These are just adorable Steph!!

yyam said...

Oh these are just awesome tags! Great idea! :)