Friday, November 5, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks Day #3


Welcome to Day #3 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks! I have to tell you I'm just loving this November release! There are so many adorable Christmas images to get you going on your Christmas projects!

Today we're peeking the November Moody and Corset images which will be available for purchase on November 7th!



I think my hubby will LOVE this card LOL! Products used, Bazzill and Neenah cs, BG dp, Memento and Distress inks, Fabric Land ribbon and lace, Kaiser Pearls, Copic Markers, Perfect Puff, MS Tinsel Glitter and SU Punch.

Inspiration for my card came from this week's Mojo Monday sketch #163.

Make sure you check out the PMS blog for more inspiration from the PMS DT for today's peeks, the rest of the week and don't forget to join us for the PMS Release Party in the PMS Forum on Sunday, November 7th at 9:00 p.m. EST.!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

LOVE this!!!

Lindsy said...

This is too cute! The sentiment made me laugh =) Also I love the puff accent on the white =)

Kirsty said...

I absolutely love it! Great layout made even better by what you've done with it!!

Andrea said...

I think most hubbies would love this card...just the right amount of naughtiness! Beautiful job!

Randee E said...

Such a fun card, LOVE it! Especially that little sparkly fluffy fringe on the bottom :0)

FibreJunky said...

Stunning!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!