Thursday, June 2, 2011

E.A.D. Designs Paper Smooches June release!

It's the E.A.D. Designs and Paper Smooches co-branding release day! This month there are some super adorable Random stickerz and rub-ons!



I used the "dude" sentiment on my card from the Random Stickerz set and the adorable Monster from Paper Smooches Falling For You set.  Extra products used:  Memento ink, SU kraft cs, Bazzill cs, Basic Grey Color Me Silly tag, dp, ribbon and fiber and CM corner rounder.

Here's a peek at the set:



Don't forget that E.A.D. Designs stickerz and rub-ons ship for free and be sure to stop by the E.A.D. Designs blog to see what the other fabulous DT members have created with their Paper Smooches and E.A.D. products today!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Super cute! Lovin the fibers on the tag! :)

Cassie said...

Eeeek! This is so darn cute! I love it!! I featured you today on the Paper Issues blog! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/06/monster-card.html

Cassie said...

Eeeek! This is so darn cute! I love it!! I featured you today on the Paper Issues blog! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/06/monster-card.html

~amy~ said...

Dude, I love it:) Yes, I know you aren't a dude but I couldn't help but just type it.

Sherrie K. said...

Lovein your Dude..cute card!
Sherrie K

Kirsty said...

Oh isn't he cute! Looks like me on a Friday evening! Love the card!!

Kimberly said...

Hey Hey, i've come across your blog through ippity...Great to see there are a few of us blogging in this area..I'm in North Bay. Your projects are super cute and i'm now your newest follower.
www.justwordz.ca