Monday, August 22, 2011

E.A.D. Designs Weekly Monday Hop!

Welcome to the E.A.D. Designs weekly Monday hop! You should have arrived at my blog from Amy T's blog, if not please start the hop at the E.A.D. Designs blog!  The hop officially begins today at 10:00 a.m. EST!

I'm still playing with my  E.A.D. Designs Good Company Stickerz set and inspired by this month's E.A.D. Color Challenge #15.



And here's my card:




Extra products used on my card:  Neenah and Bazzill cs, Cuttlebug embossing folder, u/k button, DMC floss and SU ribbon.

Inspiration for my card also came from this week's challenge CFC #16 (embossing) at CAS-ual Fridays.

I'm the last stop on today's hop! Don't forget to leave a comment on each stop along the way, including the E.A.D. Designs blog to be entered into a random drawing for a fabulous prize!
Have a great day!

Photobucket

13 comments:

callyannc said...

Love this card and love the ribbon! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love that ribbon - perfect addition! {hugs!}

Joanna said...

Super cute, love the big ribbon!

smyiow said...

LOVE IT!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

sharon g said...

I love the chair image, and the coordinating ribbon. Nice job, missy. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Great colors and love the striped ribbon.

mandalj said...

Love the ribbon! So lovely!

The Bookin Room said...

Wow!! Such a pretty card!
xoxo Charity
thebookinroom.blogspot.com
thebookinroom.hotmail.com

Embley Veronica said...

Cute card. Love the huuuuge bow!

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful design and I love that ribbon! Glad you played along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love your bold colors and CAS style. Great card!

Laura Davis said...

Wow, simply stunning!
Thank for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Erica said...

I love that ribbon - perfect addition!

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas