Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things With Wings Whimsical Art Dolls

I recently took an online art course at Willowing called Things With Wings! The class was super fun, the instructors Brianne and Anita are FANTASTIC and the dolls are adorable and come together easy with all of the awesome video tutorials, pdf's and instructions.

I made all 3 dolls, the Bee, Butterfly and Dragonfly.  My 2 girls Alexandra and Isabella have already claimed these dolls and have their orders in for another set so they each have one of each doll.





Willowing is such a fun and inspiring place!  Tam even featured me and my dolls this month on the site (Front page whoohoo) and Anita, one of the Things With Wings instructors has posted an article on her blog featuring my dolls!  Thank you ladies! These are the first dolls I have ever made and am so thrilled and honoured to receive such wonderful feedback from everyone!

You still have time to sign up and take the course!  You can get all the details here!  Also, Things With Wings #2 is currently in the making and if you take the 1st course you will be eligible for a discount on the 2nd course!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Will your talent never end? I love the little dolls -- what a great job -- those eyes are especially rivetting. Great job Steph - hope all is going well in expectant baby-land!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely beautiful! You did such a great job!

Carol said...

Oh these are so beautiful!

Carol said...

These are so beautiful! Love them.