Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scraptivity Design Team Member!!!!


It's official! I received notification last week that I had been chosen to be part of the Design Team for Scraptivity! I am so excited to be part of such an amazing team! I have been a kit subscriber since May, 2008 and so proud to have been one of the chosen members. If you haven't signed up to receive their awesome monthly scrapbooking kits, go here and sign up now! Their kits are filled with the newest trends - gorgeous papers, beautiful embellishments, premium cardstock, new techniques every month and even come with specialty acrylic stamps from My Stamp Box made specifically for that month's kit! The kits are unbelievably priced and are an incredible deal. Scraptivity has a wonderful group of subscribers, DT members, staff and online store. Their forum is a great place to visit every day and the gallery is loaded with inspiration! There are always challenges, contests and online crops happening with plenty of great prizes up for grabs!


There was a delay with some of the products for this month's kit so I only received my DT kit on Tuesday with a deadline to post for today. Needless to say, I have been MIA for the last two days and am so looking forward to relaxing a bit and getting some sleep tonight. I still have more to create from my kit which I hope to tackle over the weekend. Hope you enjoy my Scraptivity creations below!

No comments: