Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bee Happy




This past Friday was a great happy-mail day for me! One of my packages contained my Beeez Kneez kit! You can pick up your kit here at the Caffinated Cropper! As soon as I had a chance on Saturday night I opened up my kit and started playing! This kit is so packed with such wonderful goodies! I really love all the contents in this kit, especially the Nikki Silivis Willowbee clear stamp set which is absolutley adorable and stamp with such a good impression it's hard to believe that they are clear acrylic stamps.


Everything on my card is from the kit plus Neenah cs, Copic Markers, DMC floss and Memento and Distress inks.


My card was prepared for this week's challenge #C4C29 at Crazy 4 Challenges to make a spring card.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love this Stephanie!!So Cute! Love the pop of the blue clouds!! Thanks so much for playing in the challenge!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is ADORABLE! I love it! Don't forget to sign up for the Caffinated Cropper customer hop on March 31! :) I can't wait to see what you make.