Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday {Ippity} Hippity Hop

Happy Monday! Today I have 3 projects to share with you that were my make-in-takes at my Ippity home gathering workshop this past Saturday. I look forward to hosting these workshops and being able to spend the afternoon with my dear friends and such an amazing and talented group of ladies. Big hugs and thank you to all who attended!


My first project was a bookmark that uses Ippity's Music of My Heart, Love in Return and What Matters Most sets. Products used: Bookmark from Michael's, Distress inks, Recollections cs, CTMH markers, u/k eyelet, CM corner rounder and SU ribbon.


My next 2 projects use Ippity's Sweet Thoughts of Spring set. I have to apologize for some of the fingerprints on the projects (I forgot to take a picture before my girls wanted to have the candy and jelly beans inside!). For the bunny basket, I used a tutorial I found on the Whimsie Doodle website created by Dawn. Products used: AC dp, Recollections cs, SU punches, Prima flower, Copic markers, u/k brads, Memento ink and Distress stickles.

For the chick carton I used a mini milk carton Sizzix die from SU, Neenah and Recollections cs, SU and Memento ink and SU ribbon.

For a complete list of today's Ippity Hippity Hop participants, please visit the Ippity blog!

Have a great week everyone!


Ippity

You can purchase your {Ippity} stamps from me here!

24 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love them all....especially the pink basket with the bunny!

JenMarie said...

FABBY creations!!

farmhouse-story said...

all are too cute, stephanie!

Rona said...

cute stuff stephanie

Eva said...

Stephanie, these are soo beautiful!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great projects as always Stephanie!!!

Ashley Newell said...

I love your book mark and the sweet Easter projects! Super cute!!

Unknown said...

oh I love your bookmark, I think I will have to case it ;)

Susan B. said...

Stephanie, all your projects came out great! Your tag is really pretty and your Easter bags are adorable!

Kelly Mahany said...

Stephanie your projects came out wonderfully. I hope you all had a great time at your home party!! I am sure they loved the goodies!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW, amazing project Stephanie. love that you did these for your gathering.. I am sure your parties are a hit!!

Joan said...

Cute Cute Cute! I really love the bunny in on the basket!

Gardner's Basket said...

What fun projects!

Heather said...

That is one SUPER fabulous book mark! Absolutely LOVE that! Also love these easter creations! Too fun!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow what lovely projects, so fabulous. Kim

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh, LOve it!!!

Brooke said...

What great creations!! Love them all!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Oh gosh, luv luv luv your tag! Your projects are amazing. Luv that bunny basket. Thanx for the link!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects! When you do workshops do you always promote ahead of time what you'll be teaching? How do you know how many kits to make?

Bonita Rose said...

these are all fabulous.. love that bookmark how u used 3 sets in one bookmark.. brilliant!

Anonymous said...

WOW, love all of these :)

eryn hannig said...

WOWZWES!! LOVE LOVE it ALL Stephanie! You have definitely inspired me!!

Jenny said...

LOve them all!! So adorable and springy!!! LOVE IT! :D

Lisa H. said...

wow! love these. that book mark is A-dorable!